Skip To Main Content

Landing Nav



For a student to transfer to a school outside of their boundary area, they must get prior permission from the out of area school's Principal.

Please print out the Open Enrollment Attendance Application Form and turn into the school you wish your child to attend. The Principal will review the form and the school's availability / class size for the grade your child would be in. It is the sole discretion of the school site Principal to determine if their school can accept the attendance exception.

It is the responsibility of the parents/guardian to provide transportation to and from school for any student on an attendance exception.

An Open Enrollment Attendance Application Form is required to be filled out each school year. You can download it by clicking the button below: