Cambridge Assessment International Education
Who We Are
Cambridge Assessment International Education is the world’s largest provider of international education programs for over 10,000 schools in more than 160 countries.
In the new, constantly changing, global economy students will need the knowledge and skills that are necessary to navigate the complexities of college and career in today’s global society. These include: an appreciation for cultural differences, ability to understand multiple perspectives, comfort with change, and the capacity for highly critical and analytical thinking. KUSD Cambridge classrooms support students in their journey of achieving the skills necessary to be competitive in the global workforce.
Cambridge programs and qualifications are designed to support students in becoming:
- Confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others
- Responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others
- Reflective as students, developing their ability to learn
- Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
- Engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.
Innovative approaches to teaching and learning are hallmarks of the Cambridge Academies at KUSD. The Cambridge program is available at Lee Williams High School and White Cliffs Middle School.
Changes to Cambridge